Your attention is invited to a new project in the city of Paphos - Cyprus, a residential complex of villas - Bosama Homes. All information provided only directly from the developer.
• Special attention is paid to the strategic planning of all houses to ensure that they are used most efficiently, so that less energy is wasted for cooling and heating.
• Extremely effective wall insulation. The surface shell of the house includes sufficient insulating materials in accordance with EU regulations for category A energy efficiency facilities.
• Upgraded technology to save energy. The use of LED lamps, programmable thermostats, efficient appliances, solar panels and heat pumps allow you to produce your own energy in an economical way, reducing reliance on traditional sources.
• Property orientation. One of the most important considerations when planning a property is natural lighting and ventilation. Optimizing the use of natural light and indoor ventilation and creating a home that makes the most of these natural resources makes indoor spaces healthier and more efficient.
• The property will be built using environmentally friendly materials. This means that we carefully select building materials such as paint, joinery, drywall, etc.
ACTION - an additional discount on the cost of the villa, from our company!
When buying this villa you get - Permanent Residence Permit for the whole family.
Detailed information on request…